About Me

My photo
HANI IRYANI.A GIRL LIKE NO OTHER.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hani jadi plastic bag KFC

the wind is softly blowing, gently it moves my hair, and me? licking my lunch.. what a great day i thought to myself...im so hungry and KFC today made my day... kesian me.

anyway dear.., lemme ask u..what will u do when u saw that plastic bag flown away in front of u?
like me, i just watched it bein blown away by the afternoon wind...
that was the plastic ive asked the cashier for. i need that plastic bag just proximately for the last 20 seconds, to help me carry my kentucky fried chicken ; my lunch...
im still thinking about the plastic bag...
my mind just kept on thinkin on that plastic bag... i think i saw myself as the KFC plastic bag..how can e need something so badly before and suddenly out of all reason, suddenly u need it no more and let it go wasted , blown away till it reaches somewhere near the roadside., before so useful, now so useless. before, we need it.no, we all hate it.coz d plastic bag da jadi sampah.
sampah. trash. kotor. useless.

we did so much to create a plastic bag.
we put so much afford to process one.
but bila sik mok pakey gik, we buang the plastic bag and we all hate it, we curse plastic bag coz now its a sampah. kotor and jijik, nun di roadside nun.
entahla..
am i the plastic bag?
i am?
me sik tak eh..
pahal me pk plastik bag?

*eh, mun my spelling sik betol ka, ampun ah. me penin eh

0 comments: