About Me

My photo
HANI IRYANI.A GIRL LIKE NO OTHER.

Monday, January 11, 2010

class today

i was tired last nyte. dint watch AJL till the end because luke mintak teman main futsal, so went off with him after stacy performed...for the winners ya.. congrats la..class was ok, the contract lect was owwkayy...hmmm....and i was happy that Fad s in my class... then for french class, i like the lecturer laaa.. she is an indian lady.... me like her... well, yes, for now..hey, ok la nak ?

mun the class started stress-free nak?yang sik best is me sik makan bfo g kelas, had a glass of dutch lady low fat milk and some milo ceral jak then me took off terus, so bila balit umah nang kelaparan la....me masak ayam tepung kentucky , tempey goreng and sup sayur....burrpp!!!hahahah... and Ruby today cuci dishes..!!! i like my house and i hope i will continue liking it.so, gtg for now.. but before that, lemme show u some amazing ring ive found..i like it.u?



0 comments: